A Proposal for a Church to be organized in Brooklyn Create a Proposal for a Church to be organized in Brooklyn New York
A Proposal for a Church to be organized in Brooklyn Assignment
Purpose: Apply the concepts & insights from the course to the creation of a proposal for a new Religion/Church to be organized in Brooklyn, New York.
Task: Develop a proposal for the creation of a Religion. You proposal MUST
Address the following questions;
Planning: Any type of collective action has to have three critical components:
- A Common Experience
- A Shared Mental Model
- An Achievable Goal
Use this model to think about whom the target audience of your religion is – what are the group characteristics, common experiences, hopes and dreams of the people who you think would be attracted to your religion.
- Identify strategies for the recruitment and retention of members.
- Create an overarching narrative.
- Identify rules for entry and exit.
- Identify strategies for promoting cooperation among members of your church.
- Identify a target group/demographic for the recruitment of members.
- Describe your relations with and/or your approach to competitors (i.e. other churches).
- Identify rituals and practices that reinforce your group’s identity.
- Identify a means of economic support for your enterprise.
What are the outcomes that you want your religion to produce???
- Develop a proposal which will include all of the features and practices of your Religion including a marketing strategy.
- Prepare a short essay explaining how the Religion that you helped develop addresses the key issues discussed in the course regarding the sociological features of religion. It should also include an assessment of how viable or feasible your proposal is and reflect on what you have learned from this assignment.
start with this … (single space format )
Lovemeism is the balance, balance of life. In our everyday life, there are a lot of things we are constantly juggling the demands and responsibilities that life throws at us. for instants school, family, friends and even our health, we are unable to keep up with the dimensions of each. people tend to put Way more effort into one day in the oven. As an example, It’s very often used to people work way more than they would spend time with their families, which cause the unnoticeable imbalance.
This puts the body under stress, the mind under pressure which potentially leads to a spiritual strain. Many people manage to keep at latest one of three content in good form but without the other two, how healthy of a balance is to create an extraordinary life. We have a goal of achieving a complete balance between the mind, body, and spirit.