An Argumentative Podium Ready Speech Suppose that people in Manitoba agree with the Government of Ontario‘s recent change in their sex education curriculum as described in this article https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-sex-ed-interim-2010-curriculum-versus-2015.
You are asked to prepare a podium ready speech for an elderly family member to address the issue. Establish a clear link between evidence cited and evidence sourced.
An Argumentative Podium Ready Speech Required elements
1. Please include 8 different fallacies (different subcategories are ok)
- Footnote each fallacy with
a. Fallacy name and subcategory (if applicable)
b. The source relied upon to prepare the fallacy.
C. An explanation of how the fallacy works to persuade.
- Your speech must be argumentative; each submission must be an extended argument in favor of a particular and specific conclusion.
- Include a response to an anticipated objection, include footnotes as well.
5. Underline or boldface the thesis statement.
- Remember to first be a fallacy, it must be an argument.