Analysis of the Smart Phone Market
Your paper must have a clearly defined objective. The research component requires that you specify a methodology to accomplish your objective.
In addition, you must provide a section on “literature review” where you can quote other works on the same topic. Provide a “Reference” section at the end of your paper with at least 3 references including reference to a scholarly book or a scholarly journal.
Topic: “An Analysis of the Smart Phone Market” (Samsung and iPhone) Note: There are data on the Internet about the total sales and profits of major brands of smart phone. Choose the brands and a time period and analyze accordingly. (Samsung and iPhone)
- The focus is on your ability to analyze a microeconomic topic.
- The structure of the paper is Introduction and Objective, Literature Review, Analysis, and conclusions.
- The introduction should be just 1-2 paragraphs long and must contain the objective of your paper. It should explain why the topic is relevant and what is the research question.
- The literature review section is a review of similar works done by other authors. Here, you must quote references and link those references in alphabetic order at the end of your paper.
- The economic analysis section is your answer to the research question you set out to investigate. You should be able to use key microeconomic terms (TR, MR, MC, TP etc) to analyze the data and all information you have in the argument.
Use APA style consistent with economic analysis. If any plagiarism is detected in your paper, grade will be automatically zero. However, it may escalate to a more severe penalization.
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!