Write a short reflection on it. Your work must (i) summarize the article, (ii) state why you find it interesting, and (iii) tie it into as many concepts from class as possible (iv) have the original article attached to it (no article, no credit). It must be at least 1 page long, typed, double-spaced, with complete sentences.
○ Do not reuse your password everywhere!
○ Different passwords for banking and email
○ Use a long passphrase
○ Use a password vault
- Social Media
○ What you post is FOREVER!
○ Don’t post while you’re on vacation
○ Limit the types of personal information
■ Birth month/date + year
■ Pet’s name
■ Grade school
■ First car
- Free WiFi (YAY!)
○ Don’t use it if you don’t have to
○ Be careful of fakes
○ Use a VPN
Threats in the Digital Age (Is anything safe?)
- Internet users: 4.2 billion (55% of the world)
- Internet of Things (IoT): Estimated 20 Billion “smart” devices by 2020
- CIA Triad
- Lack of reported incidents
- Willingness to disclose
- Survey bias
Classification of Computer Crime
- Computer as a Target
- Computer as an Instrument of the Crime
- Computer as Incidental to the Crime
- Crimes associated with the prevalence of computers
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!