Dealing with Risk, Asymmetric Information, and Incentives
Earlier in the quarter, we discussed Southwest Airlines’ use of game theory to create a new strategy. Continue to research Southwest Airlines or a company of your choice and write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Evaluate a company’s recent (within the last year) actions dealing with risk and uncertainty. Offer advice for improving risk management.
- Examine an adverse selection problem your company is facing and recommend how it should minimize its negative impact on transactions.
- Determine the ways your company is dealing with the moral hazard problem and suggest best practices used in the industry to deal with it.
- Identify a principal-agent problem in your company and evaluate the tools it uses to align incentives and improve profitability.
- Examine the organizational structure of your company and suggests ways it can be changed to improve the overall profitability.
Use the online library at https://research.strayer.edu to find at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment.
Note: One of your references regarding your should have been published within the last 6 months.
Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides;
- citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!