DIF system and the National Research Program Please attach 7 questions in the provided document in 90 words minimum. NO need for references.
Minimum of a number of words is a requirement. NO APA formatting needed.
- Explain the difference between the DIF system and the National Research Program. How do they relate to each other?
- What is the difference between open and closed facts? How is this distinction important in conducting tax research?
- What are the basic differences between regulations, revenue rulings, and private letter rulings?
- Describe the differences between the three types of audits in terms of their scope and taxpayer type.
- How do changing tax rates affect the timing strategy? What information do you need to determine the appropriate timing strategy when tax rates change?
- What are some of the taxes that currently are unique to state and local governments? What are some of the taxes that the federal, state, and local governments each utilize?
- What is the difference between a sales tax and a use tax? What are examples of each