Doing Honest Work in College: How to Prepare Citations, Avoid Plagiarism, and Achieve Real
Academic Success”, by Charles Lipson. You must obtain your own copy of the book, at your own expense, either through a library, on-line, or through a bookstore. This paper should be at least 1,250 words and address the following questions:
- What was beneficial about the book? What about the book was not beneficial?
- What insight did you gain about yourself from reading the book?
- What did you learn from the author that you could apply to your own life?
- Mr. Lipson’s book is about academic integrity. Why does academic integrity matter?
- Mr. Lipson also provides some basic points to consider when using the Internet for research.
What are they and what suggestions does he offer to handle these problems?
- While in college, do you consider how your actions and lifestyle choices will affect you in the future? If yes, how does this affect your behavior? If no, why not?
- List the priorities you have in school, starting with the most important to you continuing down to the least important. Where do academics fall on that list?
- What insight have you gained in regard to your behavior, communication style, relationships, and perspective in life?
- What steps are you going to take to better manage your time?
- Would you recommend that I have students read this book for similar violations? Please explain.
You should consider this paper to be no different than one you would submit to a professor for class. This paper may not serve to justify your own actions nor evaluate the actions of others. This paper must be typewritten and double-spaced, with one-inch margins, 12-point font, and appropriate citations.
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!