– Journalism’s first obligation is to the truth – Its first loyalty is to citizens – Its essence is a discipline of verification – Its practitioners must maintain independence from those they cover – It must serve as a monitor of power – It must provide a form of public criticism and compromise – It must strive to make the significant interesting and relevant – It must present the news in a way that is comprehensive and proportional – Its practitioners have an obligation to exercise their personal conscience – Citizens have rights and responsibilities when it comes to the news as well-even more as they become producers and editors themselves 2. Use two current news events (within the last 6 months) to illustrate and support your argument for why these are the biggest challenges facing journalists today 3. Attribute all information to the source(s) it comes from.
Unlike most other websites we deliver what we promise;
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.