Hypothetical: Hester Community Acute Hospital
Background: Hypothetical: Hester Community Acute Hospital is a teaching hospital and is located in the Central Valley in the city of the Forever. The management company is Hexes Management Care Company.
The hospital is located in a very concentrated marketplace and shared approximately 50% of the market but does not have a good perception standpoint from the patients in the community. The hospital was dominated by a single managed care payer. The hospital has over 300 physicians that are contracted with the Hexes: managed care company. Many of the physicians belong to a group medical practice and make up 60% of the medical staff but are only accounted for 40% of the hospital revenue.
Issues: The Chief Financial Officer and the CEO does not feel that the hospital is bringing in adequate payment for its services.
Decision: The hospital wants to terminate their relationship with the Hexes Management Care Company.
Requirement: As a hospital administrator, what plan including solutions and activities would you present to the Board of Directors to increasing the reputation of the hospital in the community, keeping the physicians, bringing in more financial resources?
Select five goals that would be ethical, realistic, and successful and increase revue.
Please Use This Strategy When You Analyze A Case:
- Identify and write the main issues who, what, how, where and when (the critical facts in a case).
- List all indicators problems that something is not as expected or as desired.
- Analyze the scenario with theories found in your textbook or other academic materials.
- Decide which ideas and theories seem useful.
- References: Cite at reference at least five research sources in the final exam paper.
– The APA formatted paper is to be five to seven pages excluding title, abstract, and reference pages, include at least three sources per case found in the Potomac University Library properly cited and referenced.
-At least five cited sources
–APA format, Use the APA template located in the Student Resource Center to complete the assignment.
-Please use the Case Study Guide as a reference point for writing your case study.
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!