Individual Research Questions Assignment 1. Required: The students’ name.
- Required: A repetition of each question. Then a complete detailed answer to each of the questions. Each answer shall be followed by references for sources cited before moving on to the next question. APA Style cited sources and references are required.
- Required: Two “External Authoritative Sources” are required in addition to the textbook for maximum points on EACH question/answer.
Individual Research Questions Assignment
- In addition, each paragraph and/or each substantive issue addressed in an answer must have at least one “External Authoritative Sources” cited (not including the textbook). It is unacceptable to have paragraph(s) or issue(s) with zero sources cited and then have one paragraph or issue to contain all three “external authoritative sources” and the textbook.
- Guidance: A source cannot be referenced unless it was cited in the narrative answer.
- Required: The textbook must be cited just like any other source. It is not permissible to write “In the textbook…” or In the case study…”
- Required: Any direct quote in the narrative must include the page or paragraph number in the citation.
- Guidance: It is improper to place a citation/source at the end of a paragraph if material from the source appears before the last sentence in the paragraph.
- Guidance: It is improper to place a citation in the middle of a sentence. One can lead with the source in the sentence but cannot use a citation within parenthesis except at the end of the sentence.
- Additional Guidance: I urge student to review the adobe connect session with FIU Libraries and Writing Center on APA Style formatting and contact them personally if more assistance is needed.
Individual Research Questions Assignment Grading Rubric
- “External Authoritative Sources” for purposes of this course shall mean: books, peer-reviewed journal articles, education, and government sites as well as non-partisan national or
international organizations (such as WHO, UNICEF, UNAIDS etc) provided, the foregoing source/material selected has in-text citations and references to support statements made therein. Newspapers including the Wall Street Journal, blogs regardless of source, editorial, panel discussions, and dot com sites are not considered authoritative for this course.
Individual Research Questions Assignment Questions to answer
1)How could other countries apply proven healthcare management models and practices from these international healthcare settings to healthcare settings of other countries?
2) What are the barriers to disseminating healthcare innovation?
3) To what degree does the eight country’s regulatory compliance issues drive the necessity
for healthcare innovation? Are there any examples in these countries?