Information Technology and Rights Protection
- Supreme Court Judges Warren and Brandeis argued that it is a violation of a person’s privacy to take their photograph without their consent.
- Do you agree with their position? Why or why not?
- If someone takes your photo, should you just assume it’s going to be posted on the Web?
- If you voluntarily have your body scanned at a department store, who should own that information, you or the store? Should the store have the right to sell your body measurements to other businesses? Explain your reasoning.
- What special responsibilities do computer professionals have with respect to understanding and protecting the privacy rights of their fellow citizens? Address this from legal perspectives (i.e., laws, acts, etc.)
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!