Interview and Questionnaires Questions Order Instructions: Please read the proposal that is attached and then write for me:
1. 10 questions for the interviews.
2. 20 questions for the questionnaires.
I want to use these questions for my dissertations interviews and spread the questioner to get the results.
Interview and Questionnaires Questions Sample Answers
The number of years worked:
The number of years worked in the current organization:
In what areas do you offer opportunities for training and development in the organization?
- Between internal and external training opportunities, which is preferred by employees and why?
- How many employees in your department have had an opportunity for training and development?
- What is the procedure for selecting individuals for training?
- In your opinion, what impact has training and development had on your employees?
- In your opinion, is training and development relevant to the organization’s need and why?
- What challenges have you encountered in promoting training and development needs for your staff at the institutional level?
6. What challenges related to employee attitudes affect training and development?
- How can the challenges above be addressed to ensure that training and development promote organizational objectives?
- What areas of training and development need to be added to the organization’s program to make it more effective?
Interview and Questionnaires Questions – Questionnaire
The number of years worked:
A number of years worked in the current organization:
Please answer the following questions
- Please fill in the section by ticking on the appropriate box
|I have had an opportunity for training and development in the last one year
|I have had an opportunity for training and development at least once since I joined the organization
|I am open to more training and development opportunities in future
|The procedure used in selecting beneficiaries for training and development is open and fair
|I do not understand how employees are selected for training and development
|There are training opportunities for new employees
- Which kind of training have you received?
|On the job training
- Which one do you prefer between internal and external training programs
- Explain your preference for the type of training selected above.
- Did the training you received have a positive impact on your performance?
Please explain your answer below.
- How do you think training and development impact the organization’s performance? Please answer based on the following table.
|Improved efficiency and productivity
|Employees work better in teams
|Communication efficiency has improved in the organization
|Employee competence and skills have improved
|Increased participation in decision making among employees
|Staff turnover has reduced
|Job rotation is easier
|Better conflict resolution has been achieved
- What is your opinion on training program evaluation as a means of enhancing the achievement of objectives of the organization?
- Does training and development influence motivation among employees in your organization?
- Who influences the training and development of employees in your organization?
|Human Resource manager
|Combination of two factors or more above
- Do employees at all levels have a chance for training and development at least once a year?
- Are training and development opportunities aligned with the organization’s needs
- Our training and development programs in your organizations sponsored by your employer?
|Funded by employer
|Partially funded by employer
|Funded by employee
- Are you satisfied with the organization’s training program?
- My supervisor is supportive in identifying opportunities for training and development
- What are some of the challenges faced during internal training?
- What are some of the challenges faced during external training?
- Do you think program evaluation can enhance the effectiveness of training and development programs in your organization?
- What do you consider the best time for a training program evaluation?
|After one week
|After one month
|Am not sure
- Does the organization have a system for establishing the cost-benefit analysis of training conducted?
- What can be done to improve training and development in your organization?