Political issue in the U.S. A. or Texas politics
Students will prepare at least 10 pages typed double space essay and turn in by the published deadlines. The 10 pages include the title page, main body, and no more than a one-page reference page. This is a formal research paper. It must have an introduction, thesis, main body, supporting materials, conclusion, and references. Use Arial font with 12 points.
- Analyze ONE significant current political issue in the U.S. A. or Texas politics (See the list below).
- Identify/explain the methods used by major political actors (player, groups, institutions, states, etc.) to present their proposed solutions to that issue;
- Discuss/Describe how you would address and present the solution to the issue in the context of your rights and responsibilities as a citizen of the U.S. (Students may adopt a solution offered by one or more of the major political actors);
- Discuss/Describe how you would promote your own solution to the issue in the context of your rights and responsibilities as a citizen of the U.S.
Here are the sample topics (You may select only ONE without any modification):
- Health Care System for Profit in the U.S.A
- International Food and Diet Crisis
- Voting Suppression
- Why so many sexual harassment cases in the US?
- Fake News Media
- Gun Lobbying
- Russian intervention in the U.S. election 2016
- Is the second amendment written to protect hunting or defending people from a tyrant government?
- Does the Electoral College protect majority right or the state right? Why and why not?
- Refugees and Global Migration
- The Middle East: Regional Disorder
- The Rise of Populism in America
- Decoding U.S.-China Trade
- Cyber Conflicts and Geopolitics
- The United States and Mexico: Partnership Tested
- U.S. Foreign Policy and Petroleum
- Privacy in the Digital Age
- Donald Trump Legacy (Positive or Negative?)
- Travel Ban of Six Muslim Nations by the Executive Order (3/6/2017): Pros and Cons
- Bullying in American Politics
- Obergefell v. Hodges (Positive or Native?) (2015)
- Why do we have so many mass killing in the U.S.A.?
- Female President in the U.S.
- American Prison System for Profit
- Campus Carry Gun Law in Texas (Positive or Negative?)
- Death Penalty in the U.S.A. (Agree or Disagree? Why?)
- High and Unreasonable Cost of Medical Care in the USA (Why?)
- Extreme Conservatism
- Extreme Liberalism
- Changing Demography of the U.S.
- Anti-immigrant sentiment in the U.S.
- The shrinking middle class (Why)
- Why so many illegal immigration in the U.S.?
- America’s Political Polarized Landscape
- Political Corruption in the U.S.
- Smart Phones and Exposing Police Brutality
- Global Human Trafficking/Prostitution
- U.S. Foreign Policy in The Middle East
- Nuclear Deal with Iran
- Establishing Political Relations with Cuba
- Animal Slaughter for Human Consumption and agriculture/business lobbying
- Reporting the News versus Sensationalising and Fear-Mongering in the U.S. Media
********After introducing your subject, your paper must have a thesis (hypothesis) in the 1st paragraph of your introduction with the RED FONTS. Your thesis must be in one short sentence (If A + B then C). **************
Then with your finding, you prove or disprove the thesis with the factual information and objective resources.
The Internet is, of course, a quick and easy way to obtain quick information, but it is often difficult to verify information obtained from the Internet because it is often not primary source information. It is a shortcut, but ultimately you short-change yourself by not developing research skills. It is better to get into the practice of doing actual research by utilizing the library, a bookstore, reading newspapers, and magazines that cover your research topic. All sources must be sorted out in separate categories with the following titles:
- Web Sources
- Print Journal
- Print Books (2 at least are required)
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!