Scholarly Writing Techniques 0.5
Please Use the listed questions as a guide to writing the Post Project Proposal.
Please add plenty of depth and breadth to your replies.
Please included half a page for question.
For each question please use at least 5 citations.
For the sources please use only scholarly references.
Topic- How to avoid bias when developing a strong thesis
- What is your proposed topic?
- Why are you interested in this topic?
- What do you already know about the topic?
- What do you need to know or don’t know about the topic?
- What is your research question?
- What is the intended goal or purpose?
- Who is the intended audience
- Why is this important
- Fill in the blanks with any information of value.
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!