Research about those 5 subject from each 3 pages:
1. Security, Liberty, Technological Change, and the
2.The Fourth Amendment
4. Data and Surveillance
5. Protecting Security and Liberty: Information Technologies Role
Northouse, C. (ed.). (2006). Protecting What Matters: Technology, Security, and Liberty since
9/11. Harrisonburg, Virginia: Brookings Institution Press, ISBN-13: 0-8157-6125-2
• Schneier, B. (2015). Data and Goliath: The Hidden Battles to Collect Your Data and Control
Your World. New York, New York: W. W. Norton & Company; 1st edition, ISBN-13: 978-
• Hayden, M. (2016). Playing to the Edge: American Intelligence in the Age of Terror. New York,
New York: Penguin Press; ISBN-13: 978-1594206566
• Goodman, M. (2015), Future Crimes: Everything Is Connected, Everyone Is Vulnerable and
What We Can Do About It. New York, New York; Doubleday, ISBN-13: 978-0385539005
Use at least three (3) quality references Note: Wikipedia and other related websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!