Short and Long Term Financial Management Source Question 1: year profits were recorded as RO 20 million.
Assuming that you are the financial manager of the company, what will your proposal is for the sources of finance?
- Identify five short terms and five long term sources of finance. (20 marks)
- Discuss the advantages and limitations of two short term and two long term sources of finance suitable for the given scenario. (70 marks)
Instructions for the assignment:
- The report should have a table of contents, answers to the questions and appropriate references using Harvard style and in-text citations are mandatory.
- The report should be done in Word, font size 12, font style Times New Roman, text color black, colors can be used ONLY in appendices; the main body of the report should be black and white.
- Last date of submission: 13th week of the semester
- The assignment should be submitted on time through Moodle. The late submission shall be penalized as per the norms
of MEC mentioned in the Module Information Guide.
- Marks awarded in the assessment is provisional until it is approved by the Exam Board
- A viva â€“ voice may be conducted as per the discretion of the faculty and it carries no marks.
- Evaluation criteria:
100 marks Oman Manufacturing LLC, a leading manufacturer in plastics is planning to expand its operations in Muscat. The corporate financial adviser has submitted the financial requirement for the expansion to the board of directors. The report reveals that the company needs to raise a total of RO 40 million to sustain the new project. The company last Criteria
Q1: Five short term sources of finance
Q1: Five long term sources of finance
Q2: Discussion on two short term sources of finance
Q2: Discussion on two long term sources of finance
Format and referencing
Total (assessment weightage 20%)