Tuckman Model and Evaluating Course Concepts Option #1: Application of the Tuckman Model and Synthesizing/Evaluating Course Concepts
Introduction (1-2 paragraphs)
Provide an overview of your paper.
Module-by-Module Analysis (3-4 pages)
Share your decision logic and what supported the decisions you made in the Capsim experience, as well as the learnings you gained from it.
Tuckman Model (3-4 pages)
The Tuckman model was developed in 1965 and is now widely acknowledged to represent the stages of team development. The model presents the well-known stages of: a) forming, b) storming, c) norming, d) performing, and e) adjourning.
- Read the article, Team Management by Objectives: Enhancing Developing Teams’ Performance (from your Module 8 required readings).
- Evaluate your Capsim team’s experience by applying the five stages of the model, and provide recommendations for further improvements in team performance.
Career Learnings (1-2 pages)
Discuss how you can take your Capsim and course experiences forward into your career.
Conclusion (1-2 paragraphs)
Provide a brief closing to your paper.
- Your paper should be 8-10 pages in length, excluding the title and references pages.
- Include a minimum of eight references to support your Portfolio Project, including four academic sources.
- Be sure your paper adheres to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. The CSU-Global library is a good place to find sources. (You might find it helpful to start with the course’s recommended readings.)
Be sure to check out the CSU-Global Online Research and Writing Lab (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Here you can find:
- Writing considerations and tips
- Writing resources
- Sample papers
- An APA Template for writing assignments