Australian ambulance services adult resuscitation clinical practice
please follow the structure
I’m a paramedic student , please all the essay must be about paramedic only as I’m first year student , please no pluralism , and no copy. and also all must be about Australia and please send me the articles and references
You are required to produce a comprehensive and succinct academic essay, of no more than 1500 words, addressing the topic outlined below:
“Australian ambulance services adult resuscitation clinical practice guidelines are created according to best practice using credible evidence”.
Choose ONE Australian ambulance service’s adult resuscitation clinical practice guideline and ONE element of resuscitation and discuss the above statement.
You should start by selecting an Australian ambulance service and examining the adult resuscitation clinical practice guideline. You then need to select one element of the resuscitation guideline (defibrillation only) After introducing your topic and focus you can then begin to build your essay.
The body of your essay should progress through a discussion of your chosen element of resuscitation and its components as it relates to the guideline, eg.
compressions – rate, depth, ratios, interruptions, hand placement etc. These should be evidenced by current research, from journal articles and medical
literature. Each component should be clearly set out in paragraphs and titled with headings.
Finally, you should conclude your essay with a summary of your findings and make a recommendation in relation to how well the CPG is backed with credible evidence.
Page | 3 of 7
Journal articles will provide you with the most reliable evidence-base related to resuscitation.
All referencing for this assignment will utilise the Author-Date (Harvard) System.
Presentation of work
– Use A4 size document.
– Assignments should be 1.5 line spaced and in 12 point typeface (Arial).
– Make sure that all pages are numbered and in their correct order.
– Quotations/Referencing – as stated above.
– Generalisations (such as many some’all’) should be referenced.
– Use gender neutral language when appropriate.
– Write in the third person (do not use I, you, we) – unless indicated as appropriate.
– Make sure you keep a personal copy of all assignments submitted. In the event of loss of assignment, it is your responsibility to supply a replacement copy.
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!