Discuss how child temperament and behaviour may influence parenting styles and strategies.
2) Second, find at least 10 empirical research articles from peer reviewed journals (not opinion articles, not theoretical articles), which address the issue that you selected. Generally, you are looking for articles in which a group of people was sampled, statistical analyses were run on the data, and conclusions are made based on the data and not someone’s personal opinions.
3) This is a literature review, which means it should have the following:
A literature review is essential in researching a topic to determine what is current in the field.
The importance of a literature review is it teaches students to evaluate and report on the main ideas of a particular subject area using synthesis. Synthesizing information is not summarizing each article, but rather organizing the information by each main points of the larger topic
Asking questions such as the following will help you sift through your sources and organize your literature review. Remember, the literature review organizes the previous research in the light of what you are planning to do in your own project.
• What’s been done in this topic area to date? What are the significant discoveries, key concepts, arguments, and/or theories that scholars have put forward? Which are the important works?
• On which particular areas of the topic has previous research concentrated? Have there been developments over time? What methodologies have been used?
• Are there any gaps in there search?Are there areas that haven’t been looked at closely yet, but which should be? Are there new ways of looking at the topic?
• Are there improved methodologies for researching this subject?
• What future directions should researching this subject take?
How will your research build on or depart from current and previous research on the topic? What contribution will your research make to the field?
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!