3. Explain how EVOLUTION and ADAPTATION affect BIOGEOGRAPHY. Why do different species occur in the places they do? Biogeography is the study of why animal species (and also plants) live in different regions on Earth. This includes both organisms alive today as well as those that have become extinct. Any particular animal species is found where it is because that species either evolved and originated there or came there from some other place. The two divisions of biogeography reflect these two ways that animals come to occupy an area.
Unlike most other websites we deliver what we promise;
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.