Length: 3500 words (approximately)
Corporate social responsibility (CSR, also called corporate conscience, corporate citizenship, or responsible business) is a form of corporate self-regulation integrated into a business model. CSR policy functions as a self-regulatory mechanism whereby a business monitors and ensures its active compliance with the spirit of the law, ethical standards, and national or international norms. With some models, a firm’s implementation of CSR goes beyond compliance and engages in “actions that appear to further some social good, beyond the interests of the firm and that which is required by law.” The aim is to increase long-term profits and shareholder trust through positive public relations and high ethical standards to reduce business and legal risk by taking responsibility for corporate actions. CSR strategies encourage the company to make a positive impact on the environment and stakeholders including consumers, employees, investors, communities, and others.
- Select a company (domestic or international) that will be the basis for your research.
- Research the company’s record in the area of CSR. Be sure to look at both their domestic and well as international reputation.
- Complete a written report assignment that contains the following information:
- Introduction to an organization you selected.
- According to your research, what is the organization’s philosophy with regard to CSR? Be sure to provide specific examples and evidences of corporate CSR practices of the organization in your analysis.
- Critically analyze the organization’s orientation to CSR and its stakeholders using Carroll’s CSR Pyramid’s Model.
This assignment is a formal report, not an essay.
You should include the following in the report :
- Title page
(including your name, student number, module code and module subject)
- Executive summary
- Introduction, body and conclusion (with in-text referencing)
- List of references
Your assignment should contain at least ten academic references (journal articles, or high quality online sources) to theoretically support your analysis. All charts, diagrams and figures must be sourced accordingly.
NOTE: Please use Harvard referencing (for your list of references AND your in text referencing).
Corporate Social Responsibility : Strategy, Communication, Governance ( 2017) Rasche A, Morsing M & Moon Cambridge University.
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!