Demographic Information for Target Audience A description of your message and discussion of the desired results
â€¢ A description of the intended audience for your message. Be specific and include the appropriate demographic information for your target audience.
â€¢ A description of the typography you plan to use in your message (e.g., this might include the font or typeface you plan to use or the tone you want the type to achieve). Include an explanation for why the typography you chose is appropriate.
â€¢ An explanation of how you plan to utilize visuals to support your message. To provide support for your explanation, be sure to discuss one of the alternatives you considered before settling on your approach.
â€¢ Identify the platform/medium you plan to use to communicate your message using PowerPoint as an explanation for the platform or medium you selected.
1) what visual images that are clear and valuable do you have in mind of using for this?
2) systematic thinking and analysis, which can be useful in workplace situations like these.
3) Is your document an advocacy piece for the adoption of Access showing how the information can be tracked and utilized?
- In this case, is your audience the leadership?
4) Are you producing a training aid to those that would use the new program – a how to document?
- In this case, is your audience the individuals that schedule
Explain how you think the use of visuals could help you effectively deliver this message to your audience.