Energy efficiency and decrease environmental impact
Efforts to increase energy efficiency and decrease environmental impact
1.Research is from current, reliable sources, documented correctly, and extensively covers the topic
2. Explanation of how the participants’ environment (Oklahoma) is affected, is extensive, multiple potential solutions for the problem provided and are both thorough and practical.
3. Project creatively and effectively addressed the concern, reached a large number of people and is easy for others to duplicate.
4. Complete list of current and reliable resources in MLA.
5. Should creatively combat the environmental concern as well as lend itself to active engagement with more people and/or duplication by others.
6. Should address the topic without causing additional harm to the environment.
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!