Geology snowball earth
Snowball earth describes the coldest global climate imaginable – a planet covered by glacial ice from pole to pole. The global mean temperature would be about -50°C (-74°F) because most of the Sun’s (Solar) radiation would be reflected back to space by the icy surface.
Examine web resource Snowballearth.org and any other web resources.
1) Explain when and how many times Earth was covered by the glaciers?
2) What were the reasons for snowball earth?
3) How long did it last?
4) How did the earth came out of it?
5) What are the prime evidence for snowball earth?
6) What happened to life?
7) Write how carbon isotopic mass balance works in this regard.
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!