Human Population graph
You will create a graph of human population growth and use it to predict future growth and identify factors that affect population growth.
Instructions for creating your graph.
- Place time on the horizontal access.
- Values should range from 1650 to 2020.
- Place number of people on the vertical access.
- Values should range from 0 to 20 billion.
- Make sure that your graph is a full page in size and you have the correct labels for the X and Y access and a title for your graph.