Illicit Drug Use in America
Answer the following questions based on the information found in the National Survey on Drug Use and Health.
1. What percentage of people in the US reported that they used an illicit drug in the past month.
2. How many people does that number represent? (pg. 21)
3. What four substances are associated with “past year abuse” by individuals, 12 and older, as identified by the 2015 National Survey on Drug Use and Health? (pg. 21)
4. What percentage of people aged 18-25 needed treatment for substance abuse problems in 2015? How many people does that percentage represent? (page 26)
5. What information did you finding interesting or disturbing in this report and why?
6. Finally, list at least two places, including addresses and phone numbers, that you might contact for substance abuse treatment. (Hint: call student affairs at UC or check your local telephone listings)
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!