Islamic criminal law
ASSIGNMENT – 25%
Sem 2, 2018/2019
1. This is an individual written assignment with 25% marks for the subject.
2. Candidates are required to choose only ONE (1) out of THREE (3) questions below and address it to the best of their ability.
3. The assignment must confirm to the general standard of academic writing.Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
4. Candidates are advised to apply the following format in their writing:
a. Font style: Times New Roman
b. Font size: 12pt
c. Spacing: 1.5
d. Alignment: Justified
e. Pages: Max 20 pages (including table of content and references)
5. Submission must be made in both softcopy (firstname.lastname@example.org) and hardcopy (by hand) no later than 2nd April 2019.
1. “For a criminal law to be effective, it must contain elements of punishment, deterrence and rehabilitation.”
Discuss the above elements from the perspective of Islamic criminal law.
2. “The flexibility of Islamic criminal law can be seen through implementation of ta’zir punishment.”
3. “The purpose of Islamic criminal law is to achieve Maqasid al-Shari’ah.”
Use at least three (3) quality references Note: Wikipedia and other related websites do not qualify as academic resources.
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!