Issues Bias and Perception Screen in Decision-Making
In this assignment, you are to take two assessments. These assessments will determine your emotional intelligence levels, leadership approach, and decision-making styles. These assessments are considered validated instruments which help you to understand your overall approach as a decision later. These assessments have been scientifically validated and will give you a good idea of your approach to governing your emotions, understanding your leadership behaviors, and how you react to challenges that require decisions.
- Emotional intelligence assessment (How Emotionally Intelligent are you?)= my score 59 the result above
- Leadership assessment questionnaire (Leadership Style Questionnaire)= my score 81 the link is above.
- In this paper, you are to discuss the results of the two assessments that you have taken by answering the following questions:
- How do the results of the assessments support or contradict your understanding of your own emotional intelligence, leadership approach, and decision-making styles?
- Which assessment results will help your career and which ones could hinder it? Why?
Assuming the assessments provide an accurate picture, how can you align your career plans, emotional intelligence, leadership approach, and decision-making style to optimize your effectiveness (be specific and support your synthesis with academic references)?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 6 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
Support your submission with course material concepts, principles and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!