Leadership and Human Resource Management
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
Advanced Diploma of Program Management
Subject/module Advanced HR Management
Manage Human Resources Strategic Planning
Leadership and Human Resource Management Instructions
- Assessments should be completed as per your trainer’s instructions.
- Assessments must be submitted by the due date to avoid a late submission penalty.
- Plagiarism is copying someone else’s work and submitting it as your own. You must write your answers in your own words and include a reference list. A mark of zero will be given for any assessment or part of an assessment that has been plagiarised.
- You may discuss your assessments with other students, but submitting identical answers to other students will result in a failing grade. Your answers must be yours alone.
- Your trainer will advise whether the assessment should be digitally uploaded or submitted in hard copy. Assessments that are digitally uploaded should be saved in pdf format.
- You must attempt all questions.
- You must pass all the assessments in order to pass the subject.
- All assessments are to be completed in accordance with WHS regulatory requirements.
Written or Oral Questions
- What is human resource strategic planning? What may the objectives and targets of the plan relate to? (5 marks)
- In order to identify emerging practices and trends, you may need to undertake the environmental analysis. How can you do this? What is involved in the process? (5 marks)
- Give examples of the different options for sourcing labour supply. (3 marks)
- When considering the impact of new technology, what should you think about? (5 marks)
- You should be aware of recent and potential changes to industrial and legal requirements. Give two examples of changes that you are aware of. (2 marks)
- When consulting with relevant managers, what methods can be used? What should you inform them about? (4 marks)
- What are human resource philosophies and values? (1 mark)
- What should the objectives and targets of your plan set out? What will this enable? (3 marks)
- Give two examples of the different options for the provisions of human resource services. (4 marks)
- What may technology be used to support? (2 marks)
- What are the key ingredients of a strategic HR plan? (2 marks)
- When developing a risk management plan, what should you ask yourself? (4 marks)
- In order to see that the plan is implemented, you will need to work with others. Who may these be? (5 marks)
- Why should you monitor and review the plan? What questions will you need to answer in order to this? (10 marks)
15.Give two examples of changes in circumstances that may result in your plan needing to be adapted. (4 marks)
- What does an evaluation of performance enable you to do? (5 marks)
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!