Local Government Police Management Essay Paper 1. Discuss how the scientific police movement of the 1930ís effects modern day policing.
- List and define the three tests of a public organizationís purpose.
- What are the seven desirable traits of a police leader?
- How did the Kansas City Preventive Patrol Experiment change previous assumptions of police patrol?
- What is the role of citizen patrols in crime prevention?
- What are the three goals of criminal investigations?
- What are the four main factors in a police officerís decision to arrest drivers suspected of DWI?
- How do education strategies assist in controlling drug use?
- What are the three groups that criminal organizations are commonly linked to?
- Why is terrorism such an effective weapon in furthering the goals and causes of some groups?
- At what point should a police department create an Internal Affairs Unit?
- What is the role of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission?
- Which federal law prohibits sexual harassment and sexual discrimination?
Managing Fire and Rescue Services
- List the six changes recommended by the 1973: America Burning
- What impact do sprinkler systems have on residential and commercial fires?
- List the seven major roles of effective chiefs and managers.
- Discuss the five forms of public safety consolidation.
- List the ten steps in properly placing and retaining and retaining fire service personnel.
- Discuss the disadvantages of a line item budget.
- List the various ways that apparatus and emergency vehicles are funded.
- What is the value of delegating tasks to employees?
- List the six elements of fire department training programs.
- What are the ten critical time points in process mapping?
- Where does the authority for local fire departments to enforce fire prevention laws, codes, and standards originate?
- What is the purpose of fire departments conducting origin and cause fire investigations?
Want help to write your Essay or Assignments? Click here