Response to Discussion on Three Strike Law Review at least 1 other student’s Key Assignment Outline and provide meaningful feedback.
Refrain from general feedback, such as simply stating “good job.” Your feedback to other students is most helpful if you not only point out weak areas but also offer suggestions for improvement. The best feedback takes a three-stage approach to identify what was done well, weaknesses, and areas for improvement.
Student paper down below:
Introduction 11. Three Strike Law
- What is the Three Strike Law B. What crimes are under the Three Strike Law
- California Three Strike Law
- The Alternative
- Prosecutor manipulate
- Community service
- Prosecutor “load up” charges with the Defendant for plea bargain how to prevent the practice.
- What is plea bargain?
- What is a plea bargain why is it is used?
- Can a judge overturn a plea bargain?
- Will my policy allow multiple counts as of Three Strike Law
- What type of Crime?
- Repeat crimes how many times C. Could the criminal be evaluated or treated
V1. One alternative supervised probation cost effective for a person than in incarcerated.
- What cost of probation
- How much does incarceration cost C. Is probation better than jail
V111. Save money by not incarcerated perpetrator
- What percentage are nonviolent drug offenders
- What are some alternatives to incarceration?
- How much does it cost to incarcerate drug offender?
1X. Legislature to Amendment law A. What is an Amendment in law
- Can governor repeal a law the Supreme Court overturn an Amendment
- The backlash from public or approve A. Voters if they approve
- Reason and purpose of law C. Second Chance
X1. Draft Executive Summary of the Policy Conclusion: Revise all the information I gave, to understand the policy.