Summary on How to write a Case Study 1. Give an overview of the article. Does the abstract provide a clear
2. What are the Specific Objectives / Research Questions?
3. Is the Study Rationale justified?
4. Is the study theory based?
5. What are the Study Hypotheses if any?
6. Describe the research plan/ methods employed (plan, measures, sampling
scheme, data management, analyses) – are they adequate / valid
7. Discuss the validity and reliability issue. Does the research have external
8. Are limitations of the study discussed? You should use this template to tell a story of a person or group’s experience of the University.