Surveillance Society Guiding Questions Research Paper Consider the following guiding questions as you work on this.
- What is/are the problem/problems here? Is there an underlying fundamental problem?
- Who are the major stakeholders and what are their perspectives?
- What are the major ethical, legal, and security aspects associated with the problem?
- What are 1) the global and 2) the local impacts of potential solutions on individuals, organizations, and society?
- What recommendations would you propose that will lead to potential solutions?
Surveillance Society Guiding Questions Research Paper Reading
How private are our lives? What information can be found out about our interests, friends, and activities? Data is collected from closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras placed on the streets, in the workplace, schools, and malls.
Our phones send information about our location and movements, speed cameras track the speed and location of our cars, the Internet records which sites we visit, what we buy, social networking sites know our interests and activities, family and friends. Smart TVs know what we’re watching and companies record and analyze what we buy.
Apps record when we are awake and sleep, and how much exercise we’ve done during the day. Add to that bank of data our phone records, email addresses, downloads, medical records, shopping receipts, bank balances, travel itineraries, and credit card information. How much privacy do we have?…
Want help to write your Essay or Assignments? Click here