Use of Peoples Names in Legal and Criminal Law – Only use OSCOLA referencing
– Only use UK sources for references
– Maximum of 2400 words ONLY.
– Follow grade mark scheme of 80-90% ONLY.
– Refer to names of people in the scenario when addressing them or legal points about them.
– Referencing and bibliography is CRUCIAL and is NOT included in word count.
– Assignment structure is explained in the assignment brief – PLEASE FOLLOW STRICTLY
– Only focus on what the questions asks and use relevant information for each section.
– Ensure to use relevant references and information when answering each section. he use of articles (“a,” “an,” and “the” or no article) is an area of special significance for multilingual writers, since it is characterized by large variation across languages.