Formatting Instructions & Guidelines:
- Your name should be placed on the left-hand corner of the document.
- Use 12-point font, single-spaced, Times New Roman, with 1-inch borders on all sides.
- Essay should be 1.5-2 pages.
- References – Use American Psychological Association (APA) format
- Introduction – the introduction should include a brief summary of the specific movement or muscle(s) you will be analyzing
- Analysis – Discuss specific muscles and joints required to produce the movement, provide specific resistance training activities/programs that would maximize performance of the activity/event (be sure to consider exercise volume, i.e. sets, reps, frequency of training). Next, present the common sites of injuries (muscular and skeletal – joint, ligaments, menisci, etc) and conditioning activities you would choose to reduce the risk of injury and activities that would be performed to rehabilitate commonly observed injuries.
- Conclusions – What are your overall findings and conclusions for this activity?ring this syllabus for ALSDE review.
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!