Alternate Assessment for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities
I need the following items in my proposal:
- The history of the problem.
- Operational Definitions
- Statement of the Problem
- Review of the Literature
- Research Hypothesis
- Methods of Study Information
- Methods & Research Design
- Methods Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- Results of Data Collected
- Summary of the Findings
- A chart or graph if feasible
- Conclusion and Implications
- Students will be able select a timely and useful topic (in consultation with the professor).
- Students will be able to conduct a literature review using ERIC, CIJE, dissertation abstracts, as well as the Internet and other sources.
- Students will present the results of their literature review.
- Students will be able to write an APA manuscript based upon their literature review.
- Students will present the proposed implementation plan. Advanced Research in Education I & II 3 Credit Hours.
Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, American Psychological Association Writing for Professional Publication: Keys to Academic and Business Success, Henson, Kenneth T. Writing the Winning Thesis or Dissertation, Joyner R.L., Rouse, W.A., & Glatthorn, A.A.
This course is designed to prepare teachers, administrators and support personnel to be creative decision-makers who engage in practical problem solving in relation to schools and school systems. This course should be the last courses taken in the Ed. S. program.
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!