Corrupt Qatar a Look into FIFAs History A. Brief talk on change in FIFA personnel
B. Openness with Official Processes
1. Media clearance
2. Change in culture within FIFA
3. Tighter regulations
C. Reform FIFA Hierarchy
1. Move away from single president to council
2. Ensure checks and balances
D. What will happen to Qatar post world-cup?
1. Massive spike in infrastructure
2. Abundance of unused stadiums. The FIFA executive committee’s choice of Qatar as 2022 World Cup host was the explosive event of Blatter’s third term and dominated his fourth. Cases involving unethical behavior by some voters are still open.