European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Excellence Model
European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Excellence Model,(Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates.
Instructions:report about Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates.
Individual students will select a minimum of three criterion of the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Excellence Model, i.e. Processes, products and services and present a report detailing and describing how the criterion are being fulfilled by your organisation, department or division. The final report should be:
a) A written report specifically demonstrating the task.
b) The report should be between 2000 and 3000 words including everything in the report except for the cover page. Please indicate the word count on your cover page.
c) 5 points reduction will be applied to the reports lower or higher than the specified word limit.
d) The report should be written in font size 12 Times New Roman and with 1.5 spacing between sentences.
e) The organization of the report should follow the same flow as below:
1. Cover page (Available in LMS)
2. Table of contents
3. Introduction: Introduction should cover a background information, purpose of the report, selected pillars and criterion (just a list) and outline of the report. The written text should articulate the introduction very clearly and effectively.
4. History and emergence: Overview of the selected company/department /division, demonstration of a good understanding. Detailed explanations are required in this section.
5. Model criteria: Detailed explanations of how the selected criterion are applicable in your company/department/division.
6. Strengths: Detailed analysis of the strengths of the company/ department / division. The written text should align the reasons effectively with supporting evidence. Excellent argumentation and in-depth critical analysis must be demonstrated. 20%
7. Recommendations: Propose logical and realistic recommendations for the area of improvements in your company/ department / division. You must clearly explain the recommendations. You should develop ideas that are conceptually strong and reveal important insights. 20%
8. Conclusion: Recap of the report by demonstrating the highlights.
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!