- Supplemental Reader Assignment, Fast Food Nation
Please type your answers on this form. Only typed assignments are acceptable. Please include a paragraph response for all questions, 4-6 complete sentences. You must include specific references from the book on all answers for maximum credit.
What, in your opinion, is the main purpose of this book?
- What are the key questions or dilemmas that the author is addressing?
- The methods used to answer the key questions are? In other words, the author’s conclusions are based on what type of research and/or data? The author supports his/her assertions with what evidence/examples? Are the examples effective? Why? Why not?
- In your own opinion, the most important information in this book is what?
- What is the main assumption underlying the author’s thinking?
- Please list the three most important passages from the book. Make sure to cite page numbers. Please list the passages, the page #, as well as why you feel they are significant.
- How has the author of this book challenged your beliefs on this subject ______?
(Did he/she create any discomfort for you? Why? You may use the first person ìIî to answer this question)
Want help to write your Essay or Assignments? Click here