Global Perspectives on HIV and AIDs in Breastfeeding What is the global perspectives on HIV /AIDs through breastfeeding, and how can we distinguish between HIV exposed baby and HIV unexposed baby to an HIV infected mother?
Answer all the questions below:
1.) Introduction to the Problem.
– Problem? to be addressed.
– Problem subtopic.
2.) Possible Causes and Maintaining Forces
– Cause (one: name it, according to topic/problem).
– Cause (two: name it, according to topic/problem).
– Why the problem persists (one: name it, according to topic/problem).
– Why the problem persists (two: name it, according to topic/problem).
3.) Background and Justification?
– Prior attempts and previously proposed solutions.
– Deficiencies in the solution paradigm.
4.) Newly Proposed Deliverable overview.
– Significance to the student. Target audience.
– External dissemination platform. Proposed length and justification.
– Supplemental material (if applicable).
– The goal of new deliverable.
– Success outcome measures.
– Enhancement of global awareness.
– Enhancement of global perspective-taking.
Discuss the issue(s) surrounding this chosen themes/topic and propose a program, initiative, or activity that will address those issues; this is a potential global health problem. Answer all the questions below.