Integrated Marketing and Promotional Advertising Please remember to:
(1) Answer the questions provided in the prompt
(2) Timeliness – finishing my work by the deadline provided
(3) Use several quotes from the textbooks to support the claims in your writing
(4) APA-citing within the body of your post and end of post references. Please do not plagiarize. Cite all sources.
(5) MAKE SURE TO CLEARLY LABEL EACH SECTION SO I KNOW WHICH PART IS WHAT.
(6) Please copy and paste EACH question on the line above your answer. You will lose points for each question not answered.
(The class is called Marketing – Advertising and Promotions, so please try to write from that perspective)
Kenneth Clow, Integrated Marketing, Promotion, and Marketing Communications, 5th ed., 2012, Prentice Hall,
Writer- please do not ask me for the textbook because I do not have it. Your company told me that you would be able to find the book online.
Integrated Marketing and Promotional Advertising Prompt
Go to the end of Chapter 2 and locate the Student Project. Read the project and do it detailing your thoughts and answers and post them. In addition to the
project requirements, be sure to end with your version of Conclusions and Recommendations (separate sections and headings) as detailed in Course
Information.– writer, I will upload this for you
Note: You will be graded on the quality and content of your work. Your work should more than 4-5 paragraphs.
This work should be approximately 2-4 pages.