This would include, but not be limited to, corporate image and brand management, buyer behaviors, trade promotions, internet marketing, promotions opportunity analysis, or public relations, and how it fits into the processes of integrated marketing communication.
Students should use the text as well as other sources (books, journal articles, etc.) in order to write the paper.
Integrated Marketing Communication Sources
Al least five sources must be cited in the body of the paper and listed on the reference page. The paper should be five to seven typed pages (double-spaced), have a cover page, and reference page(s) – although these pages are not counted in the required length. Please use APA formatting. Papers will be graded based on the following general guideline: proper use of grammar, language, and writing style; originality of ideas; and depth of research/use of available literature.
This paper will account for 25% of your overall grade.
1. Seven pages – DOES NOT INCLUDE COVER PAGE AND REFERENCE PAGE
2. Typed, double-spaced, 11 or 12 point font, 1” margins, pages numbered, stapled
3. Sources may include: Textbook, other books, journal articles, newspapers, magazines, Internet sources (Make sure sources are legitimate); need at least seven sources; all sources must be cited in your paper to be considered a source; Wikipedia may not be used
4. Cover page must include (not included in the paper count):
• Paper title
• Student’s name
• Course number and name
• Professor’s name
5. Reference page (not included in the paper count)
6. APA formatting (Examples shown Blackboard- Learning Modules)
7. Use proper grammar, language, and writing style (Blackboard- Learning Modules)
8. Cite all sources
• Must have at least seven sources
• Each source listed in the reference page must be listed in the body of the paper
9. Turn in hard copy and electronic copy of paper