Journal Article Review for Theoretical Model In each assigned module/week, you will choose 1 journal article from those provided in the course and write a Journal Article Review of at least 1,000 words, not including the title page or reference page.
For each Journal Article Review, you must discuss how the theoretical model or treatment described in the article compares to the information discussed in your textbook. No more than 20% of each Journal Article Review may be quotations. You must reference the original article and the course textbook.
Each Journal Article Review must include these sections:
• Title page
• Article caption at top of first page of text (current APA style)
• Statement of the author’s purpose
• Application of supply chain management theory relevant to article
• Background of the issue
• Managerial implications (2–3 paragraphs)
• References (Current APA style)