- Johnny is an especially good hacker. He can exploit zero-day vulnerabilities, find an important file, and modify it without detection. Sally is running for dogcatcher in her local town and wants to ensure that she will win. She asked Johnny to hack and change enough votes (on the tally kept online by the town) to ensure that she gets the job after the election. He agreed, via email, when she offered to pay him $1000. Sally was so excited that she won by 11 votes. However, after the election, Sally is no longer of the view that she needed Johnny to change votes. When she refused to pay, Johnny sued her for breach of contract, what was the result? (25 points – 250 words)
Unlike most other websites we deliver what we promise;
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.