There are many valuable web resources for researching public and community health issues or diseases. Researching some national, state, and local government health agency websites will help you become familiar with accessible information. This will help you conduct research for future assignments.
Document your findings based on the University of Phoenix Material: Website Review.
Write a 700- to a 1,050-word summary of your findings that includes the following:
- How does the information overlap?
- What type of structure do you see between levels of government?
- What functions do you see at each level of government?
- How do the levels of government work together?
- How would you define public and community health?
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!