Windshield Presentation of a Significant Community Health Issue
Windshield Presentation Grading Criteria on the student website Complete your presentation of a significant community health issue from the Website Review and Summary assignment.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes about the issue.
Include the following: The issue your team selected: Include graphs of data that support the people linked by the issue and demonstrate the effect on the community.
- Describe the demographics of the area the issue affects.
- Explain the effect of the issue, such as volume and prevalence over time, and before and after the intervention.
- Discuss the significance or effect on the community.
- Discuss possible causes, and contributing behavioral and environmental factors.
- Incorporate the PERI model you created to support the epidemiological model and evidence-based care.
Government role and level of effect: national, state, and local
- Does this disease expand to a global setting?
- Identify the government structure.
- Discuss the function and role for this issue.
- Identify and discuss the interaction or overlap between levels of government.
- Describe the health objectives at each level.
Intervention and treatment
- Identify and discuss the primary, secondary, and tertiary interventions.
- Discuss the effect or effectiveness of the intervention.
- Discuss the opportunity for change and continued improvement.
Identify the social and behavioral effect of this issue:
- Discuss the strategies for successful effects on these variables.
- Identify resources in the community and their support or effect on the issue and the interventions.
- Identify gaps in the community plan, actions, and resources, and recommend strategies to address the gaps.
- From your research, what changes do you anticipate over the next 5 years related to this issue in your community?
We can write this or a similar paper for you! Simply fill the order form!