The Food and Drug Administration FDA Fast Track is a U.S. government agency within the Department of Health and Human Services.
Its primary role is to protect public health, by ensuring safety and effectiveness of drugs, vaccines, medical devices and food products.
There are rigorous steps that may take years, and all these steps must be completed before a drug can be approved.
The FDA has made some lifesaving investigational drug therapies available sooner than usual by offering an expedited drug approval process, known as Fast Track.
- Discuss the process and regulations of Fast Track.
- Identify which medical conditions warrant the use of Fast Track drugs.
Want help to write your Essay or Assignments? Click here
Unlike most other websites we deliver what we promise;
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.