Country Analysis for Market Entry Research Paper Learning outcomes covered in this work:
- Identify a potential overseas market for entry by an established organization and examine its market potential and feasibility.
- Critically evaluate political, economic cultural and competitive issues likely to be encountered when attempting to enter this new market.
- Create an appropriate market entry strategy in order to justify entry by a new brand.
Country Analysis for Market Entry Research Paper Task
For this work you are required to develop and critique an entry strategy OF INDONESIA.
- For the country that you have selected carry out an audit to assess its level of attractiveness for a hospitality, tourism or events business which may be considering entering this new market. The report should consider PESTEL factors along with its natural resources, transport infrastructure, cultural idiosyncrasies, risk and corruption.
- Your report should pay particular attention to market size, segmentation and positioning, social trends, consumer behaviour, market structure and analysis, competitor analysis, communications strategy, pricing decisions, any legal and environmental issues, level of risk and the recommended method of market entry.