Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
- In the attached instruction document you will see Order Instructions which will have what to include in each contribution.
- When it comes to responses, say something substantive. Each response should be unique, not repetitive. Back your opinions up by relevant facts.
- Responses should reference the attachments and assigned readings. Use provided APA citing sources to avoid plagiarism to make your argument seem more legitimate – it makes your point stronger. No vagueness -much detail – no wordiness.
- Don’t procrastinate. Follow instruction. Make sure each question/point is answered. Attention to detail and quality is a priority.
- Prior to starting, ask any/all question if you’re confused about the instructions.
- Before finalizing work: review work for clarity and tone. Write in clear, complete sentences. Use a proper transition to connect in writing. Check grammar (Grammarly), spelling, and no wordiness – factual – to the point. Check to make sure you satisfied all the requirements in the order instructions.