Cybercrime Research Design and Methods Research Topic: How does Cybercrime could become one of the biggest threat or issue to the US Criminal Justice System?
Cybercrime Research Design and Methods Structure Concept paper
A short summary that tells the reader what your research project is, why it is important, and how it will be carried out. Even if no one else ever reads it, the concept paper helps you to spot any holes in your research project, which might later prove fatal.
**Important: Please follow these patterns & make sure to include all these bullet points!
A concept paper contains these elements:
- A clear description of the research topic, including a summary of what is already known about that topic.
- A short statement of the research question that the project seeks to answer. (This is almost always something that is not known.) The concept paper should also connect this question to the existing literature.
- A demonstration of why it is important to answer this research question: What good comes of this answer? Why is this project worth anybody’s time?
- A description of how you plan to answer the research question. This includes
o An outline of how the proposed project will be logically structured to answer the research question
o A description of the data that you plan to collect or use
o A description of how you will gather these data including details about your sample
o A description of where you will gather these data
o A description of how you will analyze these data
- A clear discussion of core concepts, basic assumptions, and conditions that must exist for the study to proceed.
- A statement of the limitations of this research, specifically the things that it cannot discover (and why).
- An explanation of validity and reliability concerns and how they will be addressed.
- A summary of any ethical issues that you expect to arise in the research process.
The concept paper is a formal writing assignment. Like all written work, it should be computer-printed in 12-point font, spell-checked and proofread. Please provide full citations for all articles referenced.
Please use scholarly sources